This blog was originally dedicated to update my friends and family on the details of my recovery from a traumatic spinal cord injury (SCI). I later began writing myself and now use this blog to document my journey through life with a spinal cord injury.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

This is for real… KSL interview.

Due to some technical failures, my first interview with KSL was lost and had to be reshot last Monday. I have asked several times if it is safe for me to announce that it will be showing this upcoming Sunday, and I got the greenlight. KSL news (Utah), channel 5 on Sunday, March 9 at 10:00 PM.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think re-shooting it is good because it will be more current. I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anywhere we can find it online for those not living in UT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can probably find on KSL.calm where it is streamed live.

      Delete
  3. Just watched your story on KSL and decided I wanted to read your blog. You are so inspiring! I have 3 other friends in similar situations as yours and I can tell you attitude is everything! I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carson, I have said this countless times and I will say it again and again...you inspire me and so many other people. The Lord truly has a purpose for you. Keep going, keep expecting miracles, and keep exercising your faith in Christ. I know you will make great things happen. I love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you heard of Steven Hawkes? Very similar story to yours. He walked again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfY3orQbb9A

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife and I read this inspiring article and watched the report on KSL. We had a very similar experience happened to us when our 21 year old son, who was 19 at the time, jumped into a foam pit at a trampoline park and burst his C5. You can read our blog here: http://stephenmerrill.blogspot.com/ Although it is not quite as up to date as it should be, it may give you an idea of our experiences. If you would like, we'd be happy to connect and share with you our story and our current road to recovery. May the lord continue to bless and care for you.

    Spencer
    spencer.m@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read watched your story and what an attitude you have, keep it up and trust the Lord that all things happen for a reason!

    ReplyDelete